Are you missing a key tax document? Or did you receive a document with errors? Employers must send W-2s (Wage and Tax Statements), Forms 1099-NEC (Nonemployee Compensation Statements) and other 1099s by Jan. 31 each year. If you’re missing a form or received an incorrect document, start by contacting the employer or other responsible entity. Even without the form, you must file a timely, complete return. Before your tax preparation appointment with us, download Form 4852 (Substitute for Form W-2 or Form 1099) on and use it to estimate the amounts received and any tax withheld. Here’s more from the IRS:  Contact us with questions. Call or visit our website for more information!