As previously reported, taxpayers can defer filing a tax return and making certain federal income tax payments, due on April 15, to July 15, without penalties or interest. What if you need more time beyond July 15? Individuals can request an extension to October 15 by filing Form 4868. However, if you’re expecting a refund, you probably want to file a return as soon as possible so you can receive the money. As for tax refunds, the IRS reports that most are currently being issued within 21 days.  Call or visit our website for more information!