Did you employ a household worker in 2021? This could include a housekeeper, nanny, gardener, cook, health care worker, tutor or someone else. If so, you may owe what’s commonly called the “nanny tax.” If you paid him or her $2,300 or more in 2021 you must file Schedule H (Household Employment Taxes) with your individual tax return by the due date. On Schedule H, you must report any household employment tax and pay any taxes due. This includes Social Security tax and Medicare tax. You may also owe federal unemployment tax (FUTA) if you paid at least $1,000 in wages in any 2021 calendar quarter. FUTA is reported and paid separately. Contact us for help with these important tasks.  Call or visit our website for more information!  www.mjscpa.com/