It’s wedding season. While taxes may be the last thing on the minds of the happy couples, the IRS is reminding newlyweds of important details that could be overlooked. If there’s a name change, report it to the Social Security Administration (SSA) so that the names on tax returns match those the SSA has on file. Otherwise, tax refunds could be delayed. If there’s an address change, the U.S. Postal Service and the IRS should be notified. A married couple needs to ensure they’re having enough tax withheld from their paychecks, based on their new filing status. You can find more information here:   Call or visit our website for more information!